Welcome to the Goal Setting Centre
Goal setting is an essential ingredient in improving your darts play and is one of the most important weapons a sports psychologist or analyst has to help get the best out of players!
What is Goal Setting?
Goal setting in an effective way of motivating a dart player to strive to improve their performance
- Goal setting allows a player to define what they would like to achieve in darts
- Players can work out a strategy and plan to achieve their goals
- Players can identify exactly what areas need improving and focus their time and effort on them
Quote: You will flounder in the world of darts without setting goals; it is like shooting without aiming. You may enjoy the blast and kick of the gun, but you won`t hit the target
Why Should I Set Goals?
Goal setting research has demonstrated that competitors in sport are more likely to strive to improve if they have specific values and goals to set out and achieve.
- Goals can help concentration,
- Goals can increase effort and persistence in training
- Goals can improve confidence.
How Can The Darts Performance Centre Help?
- How to set goals that you will stick to
- Why goal setting does really work
- Use our interactive tool that will identify what areas you should be focusing on
- How to set goals that are realistic and achievable
- Access to our statistics centre where you can monitor your progress
It is FREE to register with the Darts Performance Centre. After you have registered you can find out how to access all this information and download our FREE Darts Performance Centre poster. Just click here to register
Visit The Other Areas of Our Site: