The Laser Oche is a a high tech answer to the darts mat, a portable oche or putting an oche sticker on the floor.
The Laser Oche’s sleek design is a true 21st Century darts product and will take your dart set up to the next level.
The Laser oche is perfectly adjustable as all you need to do is move the Laser Body up and down.
With a perfect beam you can easily see when your foot is over the line, even in poorly lit areas and there’s nothing to trip over.
- Hi-tech laser beam to mark your throw line
- Adjustable line distance
- Compact unit, which easily attaches to a wall or cabinet
- Battery operated (not included)
Why it is vital to use an oche when you practice!
If you are serious about your darts during a competitive match you also need to be serious about your practice. At the Darts Performance Centre we advise our clients on how to set about their practice sessions and the emphasis is on treating them as you would a competitive match: You need to be mentally and physically prepared, have a plan and strategy of what it is you are going to practice and what you aim to achieve. Finally we ask our clients to recreate the atmosphere they generally play in, the same noise levels, wearing their usual darts kit and not to chat or text whilst in the middle of a session.
This is also why we recommend using an oche for practice. This is the ideal way for dart players to establish their setting up and pre-throw routine using an oche set in exactly the right place.
Some of the many benefits to a dart player are:
- Repeatability! You can throw from the same identical spot every time- this will help in optimising your technique
- Set Up- You can mimic your pre-throw set up at home as you would during a competitive match
- You can experiment with getting your front foot in the perfect spot for your technique
- You will be thoroughly prepared for all your competitive matches through practising with the laser oche in place at home
(copyright DartsPerformanceCentre2012-No reproduction without consent)